Lighten up Today.
Sometimes we simply take ourselves too seriously. As you move through the day, LIGHTEN UP! As bad as things may seem from time to time, things probably seem less optimistic for another. Take time to be grateful for all that you have and to laugh. Laugh with abandon because you have the privilege and opportunity, knowing that this day will never come again.
Some things to considertoday:
- Speak with an accent from a land not yet discovered simply to make yourself more interesting
- Announce your arrival when you enter a room and ask for applause just for showing up
- Buy a disposable camera and have strangers take pictures of you (tell them that you're an aspiring fashion model and need to practice)
- Stand backward on the elevator
- Pretend that you have an imaginary friend and speak to him/her throughout the day (out loud!)
- Dance for five minutes to the music in your head and ask others if they can hear it
- Invite three co-workers for friends on a scavenger hunt at lunch; the winner is treated to lunch by the other two
- Wearing your hair in an obviously ridiculous fashion and tell people about "this great new salon"
Success or sabotage? Do you burden yourself by focusing on things that don't really matter?
Is this going to be an incredible day? The choice, my friend, is yours. I dare you!